The aims of our School Council are
- To play an active role in making our school a better place.
- To help ensure our school responds to the needs and views of the people we represent.
- To develop important life skills by taking an active part in the work of the Council
A School Council is:
- A positive voice on school issues.
- Dealing with a limited range of approved issues.
- A useful way for staff to know how pupils feel about aspects of life in school.
- Effective only with positive support from all members of staff.
School Council Committee Members 2015/16